Are you considering making a donation to CEW?
We rely on the generous time and ongoing support of our members, sponsors and partners to achieve our mission: Women Leaders Enabling Women Leaders.
The financial support from organisations and individuals underwrites CEW’s programs that nurture women’s participation and future leadership.
- Developing women leaders through CEW Scholarships and CEW Leaders Program
- Building networks and communities of emerging women leaders through CEW Connect
- Working directly with the most senior leaders to implement sustainable actions to advance women into leadership through the CEW CEO Conversation
- Engaging people leaders and middle managers to understand the important role they play in achieving gender equity through the Your Leadership Shadow workshop
- Contributing to the debate on gender balance and debunking myths with hard data through ground breaking research, advocacy and thought leadership
CEW is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
The following Information provides high level guidance on how to make a charitable donation to CEW and it is recommended you seek advice from your accountant and/or lawyer.
Every donation, however small or large, is gratefully received, and makes a difference to CEW’s capacity to deliver our mission.
Please select the type of donation you wish to make.
Need more information?
A member of the CEW Executive team will consult with you on how your gift can be specifically allocated to one of our initiatives. Please call Susan Metcalf on +61 2 9333 9363 or email us.