Applications open 23 March 2023
Applications close 20 August 2023
A scholarship for women in STEM.
Women are substantially underrepresented in both STEM education and STEM careers.
CEW is offering a scholarship to two mid-to-senior-level STEM managers to help develop their leadership capabilities. Applicants can target the skills they need to accelerate their STEM careers by choosing their own course.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$25,000
- Applicants will be asked to select an appropriate course and meet the institution’s eligibility criteria
- Applicants must choose a course that completes within 18 months
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking aspiring women leaders who are currently working in STEM. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a STEM industry and/or in the application of STEM expertise within any industry.
- 5 years or more professional business experience
- An undergraduate or higher education in any discipline
- Australian citizen or resident