The need for great leadership in nursing has never been more paramount. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
CEW is offering a scholarship for an Australian female registered nurse to study a Master of Healthcare Leadership at Southern Cross University in 2022.
About the program
The engaging, flexible and interactive online Master of Healthcare Leadership course will equip you with the skills to meet the challenges and harness the opportunities of leadership of complex healthcare settings. You will learn management and leadership, clinically applicable and rigorous research skills alongside other healthcare professionals and be taught by highly qualified industry experts. For more information about the course visit Southern Cross University .
The course consists of 2 years of accelerated part-time study. However, the duration may vary depending on unit availabilities, previous study, or work experience.
Inclusions and obligations
- The scholarship covers the course fees
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may also be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking Australian registered nurses with at least 5 years’ nursing experience. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Have successfully completed a minimum 3-year Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in nursing
- An Australian woman registered nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ nursing experience
- Intend to complete the course to further your career and move into a leadership role within the health sector
- Commit to enrol and commence the course in 2022
- Australian citizen or resident
Hear below from our scholarship recipients Danielle Coates and Lisa Vile as they discuss their scholarship journey.