Applications open 28 March 2022 | Applications close 9 May 2022
Is it time you moved outside your comfort zone?
About the scholarship
In today’s economy, women leaders are being tested in unprecedented ways. Preparing for the challenges ahead leaders must build business acumen and new leadership skills, that cultivate a mindset that embraces uncertainty and rapid change.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$25,000
- Applicants will be asked to select a course and meet that institution’s eligibility criteria
- Applicants must choose a course that completes within 18 months after October 2022
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking senior executives who now lead key parts of their organisation and aspire to top leadership positions.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e., Global or Regional lead, CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) in the private, public or not-for-profit sector
- 6 or more years’ experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident