Open 8th August - 19th September
Scholarships for five women working in the Arts
CEW has partnered with Jane Hansen to offer up to five scholarships to attend the CEW Leaders Program in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra or Perth. Applications are open to women who work in the Arts sector who are looking to take on executive leadership roles and fulfil their leadership potential.
About the scholarship
The Hansen CEW Leaders Program for the Arts Scholarship is open to mid to senior level women, who have held leadership roles for at least three years. Applications will be open to candidates nationally and five scholarships will be awarded.
Inclusions and obligations
- The successful candidates must commit to attend entire courses
- The successful candidates will be required to write a report about their scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the successful candidates will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect.
Who should apply?
- Mid- to senior executive (i.e., CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) working in the Arts
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the Arts
- 3 years experience in a leadership position and a total of 7 years experience overall
- Australian citizen or resident
Please also view the information on our Hansen Executive Leadership in the Arts scholarship, another opportunity for women leaders in the Arts.
Hansen Little Foundation
Advancing the future of Australia through access to excellence in tertiary education is one of the Hansen Little Foundation’s core beliefs.
Jane Hansen AO, believes that an individual’s life trajectory should be guided by their determination to achieve their ambitions, regardless of any barriers:
“This is a great opportunity for women working across Australia in the Arts to further develop their managerial, financial, and strategic skills. Strong and effective leadership of the sector is so vital to its viability and sustainability – it is our culture and its voice at stake” – Jane Hansen AO
This scholarship has been made possible by her generous contribution.