APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ARE NOW CLOSED
Leaders of the world’s top companies know that building a successful enterprise is just the beginning; sustained success requires continual reinvention. CEW is pleased to offer a scholarship to a leading Australian business woman charged with making strategic choices in their organisation to attend the Disruptive Innovation program at Harvard Business School (HBS) in Boston, Massachusetts in July 2018.
About the program
With a focus on driving growth through innovation, the program, Disruptive Innovation: Strategies for a Successful Enterprise, provides practical tools and frameworks for building business capabilities that can succeed across business cycles and waves of competition. In the program’s dynamic and stimulating environment, you’ll take a hard look at some of the world’s most successful disruptors and discern why their strategies succeeded when others did not. You will also hone your ability to predict how industries, technologies, and competitive forces will affect your organisation. For more information on the program, visit HBS.
9 – 14 July 2018
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
CEW invites senior Australian women who are working within large established companies, family-owned conglomerates, or companies that operate in emerging markets. To be eligible you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e. Global or Regional lead, CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- 10 or more years professional business experience
- 5 or more years overall experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 17 January 2018 and CLOSE 19 March 2018