In partnership with the Centre for Ethical Leadership, CEW is offering one full scholarship to a leading Australian business woman to participate in the 2016 Vincent Fairfax Fellowship at Ormond College, University of Melbourne.
About the Fellowship
The Vincent Fairfax Fellowship offers a select group of senior executive leaders the opportunity to engage with up to 20 others in a highly advanced leadership environment. The Fellowship anchors leaders in a moral decision framework and coaches for the development of moral reasoning skills and leadership capabilities, applicable in the most dynamic, disruptive and complex business challenges. For more information about the Fellowship visit the Centre for Ethical Leadership.
Induction: 23–24 June, 2016
Module 1: October, 2016
Module 2: March, 2017
Module 3: June, 2017
Graduation dinner: June, 2017
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation and most meals. Applicants must commit to attend the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
CEW are looking for Australian women who are working in the private sector in a senior executive leadership team, or equivalent, to apply for this scholarship. To be eligible, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Part of a senior executive leadership team (i.e. 1-2 levels below CEO, such as members of the executive committee, heads of major business units, functional heads, specialist advisors, senior members of the operating group)
- Working in the private sector
- 6 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and personnel performance management)
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 15 January, 2016 and CLOSE 16 March, 2016
REGISTER & CHECK ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP