Women lead more than one-third of Australian businesses. But they can struggle to find the resources to develop their leadership capabilities.
About the scholarships CEW is pleased to offer scholarships to women owners and co-owners of small businesses (under $10 million per annum turnover). These scholarships will help them acquire the skills and knowledge they need to grow their businesses. Candidates can choose the course they believe best suits their learning needs.
Are you ready to take the next step? APPLY NOW to complete your application.
Inclusions and obligations
CEW will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The course can cost between AU$5000 to AU$35,000 (there is scope for partial funding if the course cost is over AU$35,000).
- It is up to the candidate to select a course and meet that institution’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must choose a course that starts in or after September 2021.
- The course must not exceed 36 months.
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking women who are already leaders in a small business and want to take their skills and capabilities to the next level. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Be an owner or co-owner of a business
- The business must have a turnover of under $10 million per annum
- The business must be at least 3 years old
- You must provide a business plan
- You must provide a statement from your business accountant that the business is viable or a going concern
- Ideally, you will have a demonstrated commitment to philanthropy either personally or as a part of your business
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 JUNE 2021