Are you looking to accelerate your career by studying at Harvard Kennedy School?
CEW, in partnership with Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation (RSIEF) is offering scholarships to Harvard Kennedy School for rising and mid-career female leaders of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage.
In 2021, Applicants are invited to find a course within the Harvard Kennedy School online offering. You must meet the eligibility requirements and demonstrate why you have chosen the course and how it will benefit you in your current and future roles.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW & RSIEF will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The tuition fees can cost up to AU$15,000
- It is up to the candidate to select a course from the Harvard Kennedy School online program.
- The candidate must choose a course that starts after July 2021.
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW and RSIEF events.
Instructions for applying
To apply, you must first register and satisfy the eligibility criteria then you will be directed to complete an online application. The application process will require you to provide nominate your course and provide an explanation of why you are the ideal candidate for this course.
Who should apply?
We are looking for middle and senior women managers across not-for-profit, government and corporate sectors with more than 5 years experience managing people and budgets.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Mid-level to senior managers (i.e. CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- 5 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
APPLICATIONS OPEN: 10 MARCH 2021
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 11 MAY 2021