CEW is offering four scholarships to the Leading for Results program at INSEAD, Singapore in 2017 for middle to senior women managers. Two of these scholarships are for women managers of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage, offered in partnership with Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation.
If you are of Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander heritage, please go to the “Leading for Results: Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander” scholarship application.
About the program
Leading for Results equips experienced managers with the crucial skills for leading people in a globalised business environment. The program will provide you with a concrete strategy for transforming your leadership abilities. You will learn how to communicate a compelling vision that will inspire others to perform beyond even their own expectations. For more information about the program visit INSEAD.
27 November – 1 December 2017
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes tuition, economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. Each successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience upon her return, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are looking for middle or senior women managers with more than six years experience managing people. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Middle or senior managers from a For-Profit organisation (i.e. 4 or more levels down from the CEO), or middle or senior managers from a Not-For-Profit organisation (i.e. 1-4 levels down from the CEO)
- 6 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and personnel performance management)
- Australian citizen or resident
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (for the two scholarships offered to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women)
Applications OPEN 31 May 2017 and CLOSE 23 July 2017