Sustainability has rapidly shifted from a fringe topic to one of mainstream conversation and action. Globally, organisations are changing the way they operate and do business to manage sustainability-related risk and embrace opportunity. In doing so, the business sector significantly contributes to sustainable futures for people, planet and profit.
There is real opportunity to develop female sustainability practitioners across the fields of environmental sustainability, corporate sustainability and sustainable finance, so they can advance into more influential roles to lead and accelerate sustainable outcomes.
In 2021, ANZ and CEW are giving experienced female sustainability practitioners the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and enhance their capabilities.
Candidates are encouraged to find the course that will teach them the hard skills (e.g. technical skills) and/or soft skills (e.g. communication or leadership) they need now to accelerate their careers in sustainability and make change.
If you are interested in taking the next step, APPLY NOW, to complete your application.
Inclusions and obligations
CEW & ANZ will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The tuition fees can cost up to AU$25,000
- It is up to the candidate to source the appropriate course and meet the institution's eligibility criteria
- The candidate must choose a course that starts after September 2021
- The course may not exceed 36 months
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
Instructions for applying
To apply, you must first register and satisfy the eligibility criteria then you will be directed to complete an online application.
Who should apply?
We are seeking experienced female sustainability practitioners, including environmental sustainability, corporate sustainability and sustainable finance professionals, from across all sectors.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- 5 years or more professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership (not necessarily people management) experience as a sustainability practitioner
- An undergraduate or higher education qualification in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, finance or equivalent in another sustainability related discipline
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS OPEN: 28 April 2021
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 14 June 2021
Generously supported by ANZ