At CEW, one of our aims is to unite Australia’s most accomplished women, regardless of their location, employment type (executive or non-executive), or the sector they lead (not-for-profit, public, or private). Membership is open to those meeting our stringent criteria, ensuring a diverse and inclusive community.
We maintain high standards while embracing diversity within our membership base. Lifetime membership is granted to qualifying individuals who consistently adhere to our code of conduct and annual fee requirements.
Nomination for membership is facilitated by existing CEW members. If you believe you meet our criteria, we encourage you to connect with CEW members you know for a discussion and nomination. All members are searchable here.
Our Membership Committee has outlined examples of nominations that align with our criteria, emphasising factors such as role, reporting structure, organisation size, and team management. Explore the criteria examples here.
Please click here for the current Membership Criteria.
The next Nomination Round will open soon
The nominee must meet the membership criteria and is a leader in her chosen field:
- achieving one or more senior roles in organisations significant to Australia
- being highly respected by peers
- performing at the highest level within her sector (both currently and consistently)
- demonstrating significant achievements
- demonstrating significant influence within the Australian community
The nominee is a role model for women in Australia:
- having a reputation for honesty, integrity, innovation and courage
- respecting and working effectively with diverse people enabling all to contribute their best work and develop professionally
- having energy, interest and motivation to contribute meaningfully to the community
- demonstrating an active commitment to the promotion of women
- being universally respected for generosity of spirit