Women leaders: choose your own scholarship
The CEW Scholarship Program encourages women to choose the scholarship they believe will benefit them most. Candidates will have flexibility to choose a course that best suits their needs, aspirations and timetable. The course can be offered by any higher education school, anywhere around the world, delivered either online or face-to-face.
Scholarships will be available to women working in specific sectors and specialties, all year round.
Step up and apply now for a 2021 CEW scholarship.
CEW’s scholarship program enables and supports the ongoing development of women leaders.
Together with our partners, we offer senior executive women the unique opportunity to attend leadership courses at top international business schools. Connect with a positive and powerful alumni and increase your leadership influence.
How the CEW Scholarships program works
Multiple scholarships of between $5,000 and $35,000 will be offered to successful applicants in the following sectors and groups:
- Small business
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
Applicants are invited to find a course that they can commit to and meet enrolment requirements. They must also demonstrate why they have chosen the course and how it will benefit them in their current and future roles.
CEW is also offering several scholarships to specific courses:
- Executive managers – Wharton Executive Management Program
- Nursing – Bonnie Boezeman AO Leadership in Nursing Scholarship to Southern Cross University
- Indigenous leadership – CEW and Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation Scholarships to Harvard Kennedy School.
- CEW Leaders Program for women in Not-for-Profit – Schmidmaier/Mayne Scholarship
Applications will be ‘always-open’ throughout 2021. Scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates at two times during the year: May 2021 and again in November 2021.