CEW INSEAD Advanced
Management Program Scholarship
Applications open 17 November 2022
Applications close 30 January 2023
A scholarship for exceptional women leaders.
CEW is offering a scholarship for one senior woman leader to attend one of the world’s most renowned executive education institutions – INSEAD. This scholarship offers a seat on INSEAD’s four-week Advanced Management Program in Fountainebleau, France in July 2023.
About the scholarship
Leadership is not a destination but a journey. Accordingly, the INSEAD Advanced Management Program is designed to be a transformative experience within a life-long leadership and learning journey with close, structured contact over the first year and looser networked contact thereafter.
The CEW INSEAD Advanced Management Program is designed for senior executives, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs and heads of product divisions, geographical regions, or other major business units within the private or public sectors. This program is designed to help C-Suite leaders build exceptional levels of strategic, high-performance, and self-aware leadership skills. It also focuses on both organisational and personal impact as a leader. More information about the program can be found here: INSEAD AMP
Program Dates: 3 July – 28 July 2023
Inclusions and obligations
- Course fees
- Return economy class flights (cap $3000 AUD)
- Some meals
- The successful applicant must provide a report about their scholarship experience and will also be required to speak at CEW events on their return.
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking exceptional senior women leaders who aspire to reach the highest positions available. To be eligible, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Open to senior women leaders such as CEOs, CFOs or heads of product divisions, geographical regions or major business units (i.e. Global or Regional lead, CEO) in the private, public or not-for-profit sector
- Applicants will have at least twelve years’ management experience, including a minimum of five years at a senior executive management level. Please note that part of this experience must also include 5 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident