About the scholarships
Are you a female entrepreneur? Then you’ll know the barriers to success are higher compared to your male counterparts. You’ll know there’s less access to capital, networks and resources.
But CEW is helping change that. We are offering scholarships to help female entrepreneurs and women working in startups get ahead. We will fund a course of your choice that helps you build skills, progress your career and scale up your business.
Are you ready to take the next step? APPLY NOW to complete your application.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The course can cost between AU$5000 to AU$35,000 (there is scope for partial funding if the course cost is over AU$35,000).
- It is up to the candidate to select a course and meet that institution’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must choose a course that starts between May and December 2021.
- The course must not exceed 36 months.
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
- A founder, co founder or Executive in an emerging business.
“Emerging” is seen as less than 6 years old or may be developing a new business within an incumbent (intrapreneurs accepted).
- The business must be established and show investor support or have gone to market.
- 5 years or more professional experience
- Australian citizen or resident
THIS YEAR WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2 REVIEW INTAKE PERIODS:
1ST INTAKE PERIOD: APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8 FEBRUARY 2021
2ND INTAKE PERIOD: APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 JUNE 2021