Can you lead your business through the next wave of change?
Sustained success requires reinvention. What better way to freshen your strategic innovation skills than with one of two CEW scholarships to study Disruptive Innovation at Harvard Business School in Boston, Massachusetts in October 2019.
About the program
With a focus on driving growth through innovation, the program, Disruptive Innovation: Strategies for a Successful Enterprise, provides practical tools and frameworks for building business capabilities that can succeed across business cycles and waves of competition. In the program’s dynamic and stimulating environment, you’ll take a hard look at some of the world’s most successful disruptors and discern why their strategies succeeded when others did not. You will also hone your ability to predict how industries, technologies, and competitive forces will affect your organisation. For more information on the program, visit HBS.
28 October–2 November 2019
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
CEW invites senior Australian women who are working within large established companies, family-owned conglomerates, or companies that operate in emerging markets. To be eligible you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e. Global or Regional lead, CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- 10 or more years professional business experience
- 5 or more years overall experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 1 May 2019 and CLOSE 17 June 2019