Can you lead your business through the next wave of change?
Sustained success requires reinvention. What better way to freshen your strategic innovation skills than with one of two CEW scholarships to study Disruptive Innovation at Harvard Business School in Boston, Massachusetts in November 2020.
About the program
More than 30 years ago, Clayton Christensen introduced a revolutionary concept that transformed the business world: disruptive innovation. In this program, Christensen’s team will help strategic decision-makers understand how disruption works and determine when to invest in core versus disruptive business models. As you gain insight into the ways that evolving industries, technologies, and competitive forces can affect your business, you will be better prepared to harness innovation, lead breakthrough change, and sustain enterprise success. For more information on the program, visit HBS.
30 November – 5 December 2020
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
The program is appropriate for senior executives, general managers, or business owners who are responsible for setting strategic direction for their organisations. To be eligible you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e. Global or Regional lead, CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) in the private, public or not-for-profit sector
- 10 or more years professional business experience
- 5 or more years overall experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
Women who work in start-ups or entrepreneurial roles are encouraged to apply.
Applications OPEN 29 April 2020 and CLOSE 15 June 2020
“The Harvard course bolstered my passion for innovation with specialist learning.”
Hilary Goodier, 2019 CEW Scholar
REGISTER & CHECK ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP