APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
CEW is offering two scholarships to attend INSEAD’s Negotiation Dynamics Program in Singapore in May 2017. This scholarship is designed to support women professionals reach new levels of leadership in their careers and within their organisations. INSEAD is one of the world’s leading and largest international business schools.
About the program
Negotiation Dynamics is a three-day intensive program designed to develop your personal negotiation style in a challenging, action-oriented environment. It aims to make participants better negotiators, able to diagnose problems and promote agreement inside and outside of their organisations. For more information on the program, visit INSEAD.
29-31 May 2017
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarships include course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking women who are working at the executive level and have substantial negotiation experience. In particular, we are looking for executives who wish to develop their negotiation skills as organisational leaders with cross-functional roles, beyond procurement responsibilities. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Middle or senior managers from a For-Profit organisation (i.e. 3 or more levels down from CEO), or middle or senior managers from a Not-For-Profit organisation (i.e. above the Australian head or equivalent level in the organisation e.g. Global or Regional lead; CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- Substantial experience in conducting and supervising business negotiations (i.e. major commercial contracts, procurements or transactions)
- 8 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and personnel performance management)
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 7 December 2016 and CLOSE 22 January 2017