APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
CEW, in partnership with Audrey Page & Associates, is offering a scholarship to a senior executive woman currently working in a functional HR role to study Leading Change in Complex Organisations at MIT Sloan in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 2017.
About the course
This course helps executives harness the leadership skills, political resources, and cultural understandings needed to guide successful organisational change. It applies a unique analytical framework to address the change process from three perspectives: strategic, political, and cultural. Each perspective provides critical insights and tools that enable executives to avoid the pitfalls associated with traditional approaches to change. For more information about the course visit MIT Sloan .
14–19 May 2017
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW and/or Audrey Page & Associates events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking women who lead key parts of their organisation and aspire to top leadership positions. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior to mid-level executive (i.e. above the Australian head or equivalent level in the organisation e.g. Global or Regional lead; CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- Currently working in a functional HR role
- 6 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including other managers
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P & L management, strategic planning, and personnel performance management)
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 7 December 2016 and CLOSE 29 January 2017