Applications open 23 March 2023
Applications close 23 July 2023
Congratulations to the 2023 Winner - NICOLE YADE
Nicole Yade holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Graduate Certificate in Mental Health, Certificate in Executive Management and Development, Diploma of Management, and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Nicole values the strengths, resilience and expertise of all people and communities she works with.
Nicole is going to attend Art and Practice of Leadership Development at Harvard Kennedy School.
Are you one of our next Not for Profit scholar?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept informed about when this scholarship will next start accepting applications in 2024.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$25,000
- Applicants will be asked to select an appropriate course and meet the institution’s eligibility criteria
- Applicants must choose a course that starts within 18 months
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking women leaders who are committed to the NFP sector. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e., CEO, or no more than 2 levels down from CEO) in the NFP sector
- 5 or more years’ experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers in the NFP sector
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and people leadership)
- A deep commitment to the NFP sector
- Limited access to formal development for in the past 2 years
- Australian citizen or resident