About the scholarships
Women managers in not-for-profits (NFP) face challenges on many fronts. They are underrepresented in leadership roles, and have limited money for professional development.
That’s why CEW is offering scholarships for mid to senior-level NFP managers. The scholarships are designed to help women build their leadership capabilities and accelerate their careers. Candidates can choose the course they believe will teach them the skills they need.
Are you ready to take the next step? APPLY NOW to complete your application.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The course can cost between AU$5000 to AU$35,000 (there is scope for partial funding if the course cost is over AU$35,000).
- It is up to the candidate to select a course and meet that institution’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must choose a course that starts in or after September 2021.
- The course must not exceed 36 months.
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking female leaders who are committed to the NFP sector and looking to contribute more. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e., CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) in the not-for-profit sector
- 5 or more years’ experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers in the NFP sector
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and people leadership)
- A deep commitment to the NFP sector
- Limited access to formal development for in the past 2 years
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 JUNE 2021.