About the scholarship
CEW has established a new scholarship in recognition of CEW Members, Dagmar Schmidmaier AM and Lynette Mayne AM who have made a significant contribution to CEW’s mission through the development of the highly successful CEW Leaders Program.
CEW is offering four scholarships to attend the CEW Leaders Program in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth. Applications are open to women who work in the not for profit sector who are looking to take on executive leadership roles and fulfil their leadership potential.
Inclusions and obligations
- The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the Leaders Program course.
- The successful candidate must commit to attend the whole course. See dates below.
- The successful candidate is required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
- On completion of the course, the successful candidate will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect.
Leaders Program Dates:
Brisbane: 18 - 20 May, 13-14 July & 10 - 11 August 2021
Melbourne: 1 - 3 June, 27 - 28 July, 31 August - 1 September 2021
Sydney: 14 - 16 September, 13 - 14 October, 3-4 November 2021
Perth: 2022 dates to be confirmed
Who should apply?
We are seeking female leaders who are committed to the not for profit sector and looking to contribute more. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria
- Mid to senior executive (CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) in the not-for-profit sector
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and people leadership)
- Endorsement from senior management or the Board of her organisation
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS OPEN 8 March 2021 and CLOSE 19 April 2021