Applications open 6 February 2023
Applications close 5 March 2023
CEW is offering up to four scholarships to attend the CEW Leaders Program in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra or Perth. Applications are open to women who work in the not-for-profit sector who are looking to take on executive leadership roles and fulfil their leadership potential.
This scholarship was established in 2021 in recognition of CEW Members, Dagmar Schmidmaier AM and Lynette Mayne AM, who made a significant contribution to CEW’s mission through the development of the highly successful CEW Leaders Program.
Inclusions and obligations
- The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the Leaders Program course
- The recipients must complete the Program within 12 months of being awarded the scholarship and commit to attending all three blocks of the course. See dates below
- Recipients are encouraged to attend the Program in their home state/city. A travel allowance may be provided to a recipient who is not based in one of the locations where the Program is currently delivered
- The recipients will be required to write a report about their scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipients will become members of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
CEW Leaders Program Dates:
Please visit our Leaders Program page for 2023 dates
Who should apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Mid- to senior executive (CEO, or no more than 2 levels down from CEO) in the Not-For-Profit sector
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and people leadership)
- Endorsement from senior management or the Board of your organisation
- Australian citizen or resident