About the scholarships
There’s a significant gender disparity in STEM in Australia. Women are substantially underrepresented in both STEM education and STEM careers.
So CEW is doing something about it. We are offering scholarships to mid to senior-level STEM managers to help them develop their leadership capabilities. Candidates can target the skills they need to accelerate their STEM careers by choosing their own course.
Are you ready to take the next step? APPLY NOW to complete your application.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The course can cost between AU$5000 to AU$35,000 (there is scope for partial funding if the course cost is over AU$35,000).
- It is up to the candidate to select a course and meet that institution’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must choose a course that starts after September 2021.
- The course must not exceed 36 months.
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking aspiring female leaders who are currently working in STEM. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a STEM industry and/or in the application of STEM expertise within any industry.
- 5 years or more professional business experience
- An undergraduate or higher education in science, technology, engineering or maths
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 JUNE 2021