ARA WOMEN LEADERS
IN RETAIL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications open 23 March 2023
Applications close 18 June 2023
Congratulations to the 2023 Winner - DEB GALLE
Deb is the General Manager for the Non-Food Business Unit at Coles Supermarkets. She leads a large cross-functional team, to drive customer and commercial success across all Non-Food segments.
Deb is going to attend The Women’s Leadership forum at Harvard Business School.
Are you one of our next ARA scholars?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept informed about when this scholarship will next start accepting applications in 2024.
Inclusions and obligations
- The successful candidate must undertake a course at Harvard Business School
- The successful candidate must commit to attend the whole course.
- The successful candidate is required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
- On completion of the course, the successful candidate will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect.
- The successful candidate must complete the course within 18 months of award
Who should apply?
- Applicants must work in the retail sector and their organisation be an ARA member
- Mid to senior executive (CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and people leadership)
- Endorsement from senior management or the Board of her organisation
- Applicants must attend the prescribed Women’s Leadership Forum Harvard Business School course
- Australian citizen or permanent resident