Healthcare needs more great leaders. Are you ready to take the next step?
CEW is offering a scholarship for an Australian female registered nurse to study a Master of Healthcare Leadership at Southern Cross University in 2019.
About the program
Healthcare is Australia’s largest industry. It’s growing, but it’s also changing. The challenge for the health industry is in planning for, responding to and managing change in a complex and busy environment. The Master of Healthcare Leadership course will equip you with the skills to help multidisciplinary healthcare teams excel under strategic and thoughtful leadership. The engaging, flexible and interactive online course is ideally suited to professionals working in a health science discipline, like nursing, allied health or mental health. For more information about the course visit Southern Cross University.
The course consists of two years of accelerated part-time study. However, the duration may vary depending on unit availabilities, previous study or work experience.
Study period commences 4 November 2019.
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship covers the course fees. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking Australian female registered nurses with at least 5 years’ nursing experience. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Be an Australian registered nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ nursing experience
- Intend to complete the course to further your career and move into a leadership role within the health sector
- Commit to enrol and commence the course in 2019
- Have not previously received or concurrently receiving a scholarship or funding from any other source
- Have successfully completed a minimum three year Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in a health related discipline
- Australian citizen or resident
Applications OPEN 9 April 2019 and CLOSE 21 May 2019