HANSEN EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
IN THE ARTS CEW SCHOLARSHIP
Applications open 20 March 2023
Applications close 16 April 2023
A scholarship for women working in the Arts.
CEW has partnered with Jane Hansen AO to offer one Australian woman working in the Arts an incredible opportunity to study an executive level course of their own choosing anywhere in the world.
About the scholarship
The Hansen CEW Executive Leadership in the Arts Scholarship is open to mid to senior level women working in the Arts specifically, who have held leadership roles for at least five years. Applications will be open to candidates nationally and one scholarship will be awarded to the value of AUD $25,000. This includes a travel allowance of up to $3,000.
Inclusions and obligations
- The successful candidate must commit to attend entire course
- The successful candidate will be required to write a report about their scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
- Mid- to senior executive (i.e., CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) working in the Arts
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the Arts
- 5 years or more professional business experience
- Australian citizen or resident
Please also view the information on our Hansen CEW Leaders Program for the Arts, another opportunity for women leaders in the Arts.
Hansen Little Foundation
Advancing the future of Australia through access to excellence in tertiary education is one of the Hansen Little Foundation’s core beliefs.
Jane Hansen AO, believes that an individual’s life trajectory should be guided by their determination to achieve their ambitions, regardless of any barriers.
“This is a great opportunity for women working across Australia in the Arts to further develop their managerial, financial, and strategic skills. Strong and effective leadership of the sector is so vital to its viability and sustainability – it is our culture and its voice at stake” – Jane Hansen AO
This scholarship has been made possible by her generous contribution.