In celebration and in memory of Maureen Kerridge AM achievements as a pioneering woman in media, the Kerridge family is generously donating a scholarship for women in advertising, media and television.
About the Scholarship
CEW’s scholarship program enables and supports the ongoing development of women leaders. The Maureen Kerridge AM Scholarship will be open for mid to senior women leaders in advertising, media and television.
Eligible applicants will have flexibility to choose a course that best suits their needs, aspirations, and timetable. The course can be offered by any higher education school, anywhere around the world, delivered online or face-to-face.
Inclusions and obligations
- The Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- The course can cost up to AU$35,000
- Within the value of the scholarship, the candidate can select a course that best meets their careers goals and aspirations.
- The candidate must confirm they meet that institution’s eligibility criteria and be able to commit to attending the course.
(CEW currently cannot accept applications to international face to face courses)
- The candidate chooses a course that starts after October 2021
- The course must not exceed 36 months.
- The successful candidate is required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- The successful candidate will become a CEW Scholar and be part of CEW’s positive and powerful alumni community.
Who should apply?
- Mid - senior executive (i.e. CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO) working in advertising, media or television
- Demonstrated leadership experience in advertising, media or television
- 5 years or more professional business experience
- Australian citizen or resident
- The scholarship will make a positive impact on the candidates’ career and help propel them to the next level of leadership
Instructions for applying
To apply, you must first register and satisfy the eligibility criteria then you will be directed to complete an online application.