Healthcare needs more great leaders. Are you ready to take the next step?
CEW is offering a scholarship for an Australian female registered nurse to study a Master of Healthcare Leadership at Southern Cross University in 2021.
About the program
The engaging, flexible and interactive online Master of Healthcare Leadership course will help you meet the challenges and grab the opportunities of leadership in multidisciplinary and complex healthcare delivery. You’ll extend your current knowledge in evidence-based care, and learn how to effectively lead teams of health professionals in Australia’s public and private healthcare systems. For more information about the course visit Southern Cross University.
The course consists of 2 years of accelerated part-time study. However, the duration may vary depending on unit availabilities, previous study or work experience.
Study period from August 2021
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship covers the course fees. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking Australian female registered nurses with at least 5 years’ nursing experience. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Be an Australian registered nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ nursing experience
- Intend to complete the course to further your career and move into a leadership role within the health sector
- Commit to enrol and commence the course in 2021
- Have successfully completed a minimum three year Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in a health related discipline
- Australian citizen or resident
APPLICATIONS OPEN 7 April 2021 and CLOSE 24 May 2021
REGISTER & CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY