CEW Census INSEAD Leadership Transition Scholarship
Applications open 29 May 2023
Applications close 25 June 2023
A scholarship for two women leaders
CEW is offering two Australian women leaders an incredible opportunity to complete the INSEAD Leadership Transition course
The CEW Census INSEAD Leadership Transition Scholarship is open to two mid to senior level woman working in any sector, who have held their current senior managerial roles for at least five years. The successful candidate will win a place at INSEAD undertaking the course below. All tuition, travel and accommodation costs are covered as part of this scholarship with a travel cap of $3,000 AUD.
Inclusions and obligations
- The successful candidates must undertake the INSEAD The Leadership Transition course
- The successful candidates must commit to attend the whole course.
- The successful candidates are required to write a report about their scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events.
- On completion of the course, the successful candidates will become a member of the CEW alumni community, CEW Connect.
- The successful candidates must complete the course within 18 months of award
Who should apply?
- Mid- to senior executive (i.e., CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- 5 years or more professional business experience
- Australian citizen or resident