CEW & ANZ SUSTAINABILITY SCHOLARSHIP
Applications open 23 March 2023
Applications close 4 June 2023
A scholarship for women working in the sustainability sector
There is real opportunity to develop women sustainability practitioners across the fields of environmental sustainability, corporate sustainability, and sustainable finance, so they can advance into more influential roles to lead and accelerate sustainable outcomes.
ANZ and CEW are offering up to two experienced women sustainability practitioners the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and enhance their capabilities.
Applicants are encouraged to find the course that will teach them the hard skills (e.g., technical skills) and/or soft skills (e.g., communication or leadership) they need now to accelerate their careers in sustainability and make change.
Inclusions and obligations
- CEW & ANZ will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$20,000 for each recipient
- Applicants will be asked to select an appropriate course and meet the institution’s eligibility criteria
- Applicants must choose a course that completes within 18 months
- The recipient will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW events
- On completion of the course, the recipient will become a member of the CEW vibrant alumni community, CEW Connect
Who should apply?
We are seeking experienced female sustainability practitioners, including environmental sustainability, corporate sustainability and sustainable finance professionals, from across all sectors.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- 5 years or more professional experience in a nominated field of sustainability
- Demonstrated leadership of, and impact on, her nominated field of sustainability
- An undergraduate or higher education qualification
- Australian citizen or resident