CEW & Property Council of Australia Woman Leader in Property Scholarship
Applications open 13 Sep 2023
Applications close 22 Oct 2023
A scholarship for women working in Property
CEW has partnered with the Property Council of Australia to offer Australian woman working in property an incredible opportunity to travel overseas and undertake a transformative leadership course. The Property Council of Australia recommends the Women Transforming Leadership course at the Oxford Said Business school in the UK however we will also accept applicants who are interested in any of the following courses:
About the scholarship
The Property Council of Australia Scholarship will be open to those who meet the selection criteria outlined below. This opportunity is for mid to senior women leaders specifically, who have a minimum of five years professional experience and have held a leadership role for a period of five to ten years.
Inclusions and obligations
- The successful candidate must undertake their chosen course. If extenuating circumstances prevent this an alternative course must be pre-approved by the Property Council of Australia
- The successful candidate must commit to attend the whole course
- The successful candidate would be required to write a report about their scholarship experience and will potentially be asked to speak at Property Council of Australia and/or CEW events
- On completion of the course, the successful candidate will become a member of the CEW alumni community, Connect Women.
- The successful candidate must complete the course within 18 months of award.
Who should apply?
- Applicants must be from a Property Council member organisation
- Mid to senior executive (CEO, or no more than 4 levels down from CEO)
- 5 – 10 years leadership experience (i.e., business unit, operational management, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning, and must include people leadership)
- Endorsement from senior management or the Board of your organisation
- Australian citizen or permanent resident