CEW & ROBERTA SYKES SCHOLARSHIPS
Congratulations to our 2023 Roberta Sykes Scholars!
CEW is pleased to announce Nattlie Smith, Tammy O’Connor and Christianna Cartwright as the recipients of this year’s scholarship places to the Harvard Kennedy School in Boston, USA.
Are you one of our next Roberta Sykes Scholars? Please send an email to email@example.com to be kept informed about when this scholarship will next start accepting applications in 2024.
Are you an Indigenous leader looking to accelerate your career by studying at Harvard Kennedy or Harvard Business School?
CEW, in partnership with Roberta Sykes and Aurora Education, is offering up to three scholarships to the Harvard Kennedy School or Harvard Business School for rising and mid-career Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women leaders.
Applicants are requested to select a course, delivered either face-to-face or online, offered by Harvard Kennedy School or Harvard Business School. You must meet the eligibility requirements and demonstrate why you have chosen the course and how it will benefit you in your current and future roles.
Inclusions and obligations
- Applicants are required to select a course from the Harvard Kennedy School or Harvard Business School program
- CEW & Roberta Sykes will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$15,000 for each recipient
- Applicants must choose a course that completes within 18 months
- The recipient(s) will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at CEW and Roberta Sykes events
- On completion of the course, the recipient(s) will become a member of the CEW and Roberta Sykes alumni communities
Who should apply?
We are looking for middle- and senior women managers across not-for-profit, government and corporate sectors.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Mid-level to senior managers (i.e., CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO)
- Can demonstrate three or more years of general experience as a leader, this includes managing any size of team or team leaders
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e., business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
For more information about this opportunity please watch the videos below and contact the CEW Scholarships team: firstname.lastname@example.org