Are you making a difference?
Harvard Business School has a singular mission: to educate leaders who make a difference in the world. If this sounds like you, and you are a senior executive woman, then apply for CEW’s scholarship to attend the Authentic Leader Development Program at Harvard in Boston, Massachusetts in 2019.
About the program
Today’s best leaders are authentic leaders – people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their subordinates, peers, and shareholders. The Authentic Leader Development Program will help you uncover the unique characteristics that comprise your authentic leadership – enabling you to become the type of leader you most admire. During the intensive and often confronting 5-day program, HBS professors and top leadership experts will guide you through a profoundly personal exploration, during which you’ll design a leadership approach driven by your most deeply held values. For more information on the program, visit HBS.
28 July–2 August 2019
Inclusions and obligations
The scholarship includes course fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, and most meals. Applicants must commit to attending the course on the dates specified. The successful applicant must provide a report about her scholarship experience, and may also be required to speak at CEW events.
Who should apply?
We are seeking senior executive women at large established organisations who are looking to become more effective leaders and take on greater leadership challenges. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Senior executive (i.e. Global or Regional lead, CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from the CEO) in the private, public or not-for-profit sector
- 8 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers
- 5 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L/Budget management, strategic planning and people leadership)
- Australian citizen or resident
Emphasis will be placed on applicants that:
- Are strong role models for women in Australia
- Seek to take on larger leadership roles with their organisation
- Display a readiness to share with fellow participants in a deeply personal way – be willing to trust, expose your fears, offer feedback, and accept others’ inputs with an open mind
Applications OPEN 27 February 2019 and CLOSE 15 April 2019